Sunday, February 22, 2009

PACKING






Today I packed. 

I am leaving for bali on Thursday night, traveling first to Hong Kong for two days, and then on to the birth center in asia . I know I will be on call for births, work in the prenatal, pediatric and accupuncture clinic. 

I am traveling with Singapore Air and I can take two suitcases, but I have had so many donations that I am unsure I can fit everything I will need into two suitcases. 

I have dozens of baby blankets, hand made by Holly and Dorothy and my mom. I have herbal tinctures from Pam at Herblore, B/P cuffs from spike and Dr. M. Friends have donated baby clothes, and medical supplies, money so I could buy more medical supplies, ( stethascopes, and oxygen tubing). Gloves, and speculums, and ictometer and dee lee mucus traps. 

and more and more and more

Thank you all, patty, rosanna, leslie, maria, the whites, laura, ron, rose, gail and rigs, deanna, and jennifer,louis, and martin (whose gamelan played for us), elizabeth, joanne, margaret, patricia, patricia, donna, carl, elizabeth, stacy (and girls), constance, valerie, ken, derek and marianna, irene, kathi and kevin, eliana and josh, suzanne, major, susannah,  donye and catherine and dennis, kiley, robin and ian, roxanne and all of the babies.



I am so lucky to be surrounded by such a generous and loving community. 


1 comment:

  1. Tree, I am SO FREAKIN' excited for you. I know this will be an adventure of a lifetime. I am so looking forward to reading about your journey and wish you safe travels.

    Health, Light and Happiness Always.

    ReplyDelete