Saturday, April 11, 2009

Another busy day

Well so far today I have caught three babies, another was born while I was at those births and someone came in a Bemo (local cab) and had had the baby in the car. 

I am sitting with the fourth woman I have helped today. I am the midwife managing her labor and I have a Doula helping me as well. 

It has been a bit of a crazy day. I was able to nap in the afternoon and I have tomorrow off altogether so I am going in to town for a massage I think. 

I also managed to go to the local organic farmers market and get corn on the cob, and I also picked up some small gifts. 

I hope this mother has her baby soon. 

In just over a week I will be home.
treesa

1 comment:

  1. Make your Bali Holiday easier is one of the main reason to do it online. Planing a holiday to your preferred destination is really simple now. Bali is one of the world travel destination providing various choice of tourist attractions with unique local culture. There are selection of Bali Hotels, Bali Villas and other types of accommodation to suite your needs. Book now for hotels in Bali at special prices.

    ReplyDelete